Welcome to AKIRA SUSHI

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Notice

David
   Job Resume

Résumé of
David Kang
160 Park River Close
Mulgoa, NSW 2745
0450 356 340
davidkang2003@gmail.com            
OBJECTIVE                                                                                                                                                    To get part time work where I can learn new skills and gain greater career opportunities in Hospitality/Retail

EDUCATIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS                                                                                                                                            2016 – 2019 Jamison High School currently in year 10

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION                                                                                                                   I am motivated, trustworthy, hardworking and flexible, adopting a positive approach to all positions/studies undertaken and capable of adapting quickly to changes. I have learned to be punctual, responsible and reliable. I am able to work independently and as part of a team.
I own and know how to use a range of electrical power tools.  

WORK EXPERIENCE
Assist my father who is a Plumber attend to domestic and commercial issues on the weekends from 2018 and continuing. Tasks included

•        Repair and install water tank triggering systems
•        Repair and or install water treatment systems
•        Install taps and change washers
•        Install water usage monitoring systems

HOBBIES AND INTERESTS                                                                                                                            I enjoy various types of sports and physical activities. I have been learning Mixed Martial Arts since 2013 and attend classes 2 to 3 times a week.
I play golf once a week and get tuition from my father who was a member of the Professional Golf Association
I also enjoy listening to music and on the weekend I enjoy spending time with family and friends.

REFEREES
Mr Xerri                                                                                        Mr Graham
Learning and Support Teacher                                                     Deputy Principal                                Jamison High School                                           Jamison High School                            
4731615                                                        47316150

To The Manager/Recruitment Officer

Dear Sir/Madam  
My name is David Kang and I am a Year 10 student attending Jamison High School. I wish to be considered for part time or casual employment at your establishment. I would appreciate if you could take the time to read this covering letter and my résumé as I feel that I have skills that can be extended and used in your establishment.
At Jamison High School I have gained a variety of skills. I am responsible and punctual. I have excellent computer skills and am familiar with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel. I have good communication skills and can work independently and in a team. I am reliable, well presented and well organised.
I have gained a variety of skills in my short work history. I have learned to be punctual even when job starts were at 7.00 am and I have learned to work as part of a team. I am able to take direction and utilise common sense approaches to given tasks. I am able to act responsibly and I am always willing to learn new skills.  
I hold a Learner’s Licence and I am currently building my hours driving so that I can obtain my driver’s licence next July.
My personality and easy going nature allows me to communicate well with a range of people. I have a strong history of commitment to learning and am always eager to learn new skills.  
I have enclosed my resume and contact information of Referees.
Should a suitable vacancy arise, I would appreciate if you could contact me. I am available for an interview at your convenience.

Sincerely

David Kang

Name::     Pass:: 
   Party plate Honnie
  ۾    

Welcome to AKIRA SUSHI

Coypright 2010 AKIRA SUSHI Resrved E: info@akirasushi.com.au